1-hour Zoom sessions
Browse our 1-hour webinars aimed at Early Childhood Educators wanting to accelerate their knowledge. All of our webinars have been specifically designed to meet the needs of Early Childhood Educators, as well a being scheduled out of service operating hours.
Our ECE Webinars are set to the low price of $30 each, and depending on your circumstances may be tax deductible.
Choose a topic that suits you and enrol for the next session:
- Health and Safety
- Routines and Transitions
- Support language development- Recognise behavioural conditions
- Working with Families – Supporting Bilingualism
- Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)
- Planning Cycle-Summative Assessment
- Nurturing Creativity
- Sustainability in Early Childhood Education
- Understanding the National Quality Framework (NQF) Laws and Regulations
- Allergies and Asthma
Short Courses – Available to individuals and private groups
Training your staff and improving their skills and knowledge is a great way to ensure you are delivering a high quality service.
Below you will find a number of courses suitable for educators:
- Auslan for Educators (f2f)
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting (f2f)
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (f2f)
- SITXFSA005 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety (f2f or Zoom)
- BSBSS00095 Cross-Sector Infection Control Skill Set (Zoom)
Depending on your circumstances, these courses may be tax deductible.
Train your staff
Workplace training is available to private groups – contact us for a quote today.
About the Trainer
Martha is a creative and enthusiastic teacher, she is sensitive to her students needs, whether in class with adult students or children in her care. During her time with MSATPD, she has taught Certificate III and Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, plus developed several Educator Professional Development webinars. Students who have been in class with Martha have a high success rate of finding employment either shortly after completion, or through their placement while studying. Martha is dedicated to her students and loved to see them succeed.